Thursday 15 November 2007

GRANDADS BIRTHDAY


WELL we had a nice surprise for granddads birthday paris yasmins sister was coming for a visit she was flying to eygpt from gatwick so they popped in for a hour.
it was lovely to see her and yasmin was over the moon she grows every time i see her she is only 3years 8months. paris was born on the same day as her mum yet they are so different. IF any thing yasmin looks more like her mum between the 2, still paris bought me in a great big bunch of flowers. which reminds me has any one flown on a plane because i was wondering if i could fly her to france to see my sister.its the noise levels please let me know.As i have never seen my sister new house and i wont go without her.sharon x

6 comments:

Julie said...

Great pictures!! Not sure about flying. I have only done it twice myself and had panic attacks both times so I really wasn't paying very close attention. :) I am not a very good flyer.

Tara said...

Fantastic pics! So glad you all got to get together! I've never attempted to take Payton on a plane because of the noise (and for fear of making the other passengers miserable! :)

Laura said...

Beautiful pictures, both girls are adorable.
Michaela has been on a plane many times and she's never had a problem with the noise. She loves flying and looking out the window. Her favorite part is when they serve the drinks and she gets to have apple juice.

Unknown said...

Lovely pictures!!! Very Cute. I don't know about flying, Ava Jewel is to fragile at the moment, hopefully someday soon (so many places I want to go with her)!

Noel said...

I am glad that you got both sisters together. It is nice to see the pictures of the two of them! They are beautiful!

Noel

Heather said...

I was so nervous about Caleb flying, but apparently for no reason. He loved it. He was totally fine. It wasn't too noisey at all. A little scary, but I think what helped most was me pretending that I wasnt petrified even though i really was.
Sometimes my anxiety makes it worse for him.
The girls are gorgeous! Looks like they fell back in together well.
Go visit your sister!!!
[