Monday 5 November 2007

1ST WEEK OVER


Well it all seems to be going well, she loves going to school by taxi every morning,waking up
is not a problem either (it is for me though)she bumped her head today and was sent to the nurse who promptly phoned to say she was alright.I Thought you should see what she does at home when she having a paddy.
Its fire work night over here as she loves to see the pretty colors she is not so keen on the loud banging noises.so she stands with her hands over her ears while screaming out horay over and over again.
weds is another appointment at the hospital for her eyes.she has a squint in both eyes but is able to move them at the same time to focus with, just as well because there is no way yas would keep glasses on.
i just like to give you all a big hug for all your nice comments and keeping me sane.thanks sharon x

7 comments:

Noel said...

I am so glad that this week has gone well. Maybe it is for the better that you did change schools!

Noel

Katie said...

Great to hear school is going so well!
I must laugh at the fireworks as that is exactly like Jaiden - loves the colours, hates the noise - he puts his hands over his ears and runs inside to watch from the safety of the window but shrieks everytime they bang.
I hope you enjoy firework night! One of my favourite childhood memories is of being 6yrs old dressed up as a witch running around with a neighbour on Guy Fawkes night in England, i loved it!

Julie said...

Glad your school is going well. She is so adorable. Noah has an eye appointment in January and there is talk of glasses. I dread it for the same reason, he will never leave them on.

Tara said...

Glad school is going well!!! She is so beautiful :)

Laura said...

I'm happy that school is going well. She is just a doll.

Heather said...

She is absolutely adorable. Glad school is going well for her..Heather

Ava's Grandma Kim said...

God bless you for being such a wonderful grandma! You have experienced what I fear most, losing a child. And yet, here you are, so very important to this beautiful child and your new online friends. I'm sending a big *hug* your way!

Love, Kim